Fw: Team Updates at the AGM meeting at GUADEC

Hi all!

In connection with the ongoing GUADEC, all GNOME teams have been given a
chance to give a team update at the AGM meeting at GUADEC. Unfortunately,
I won't be there, but in case somebody is interested in presenting
GNOME Localization and perhaps pushing our agenda forward to the general
audience, I'm forwarding Stormy's message here. :-)

Regards,
Petr Kovar

Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>, Mon, 26 Jul 2010 03:49:47 -0600:

 This Thursday afternoon at GUADEC we will have the AGM. We'd like to give
all the teams a chance to give an update to the Foundation membership.

Please let us know if (1) your team would like to give an update and (2) who
at GUADEC will present your team's update.

We'll then need slides by Wednesday at midnight. Please send them in odp
format as we'll have them all on one laptop in one presentation. Updates
should be 5 minutes or less.

   - Release Team -- Vincent Untz
   - Art Team -- Andreas Nilsson
   - Accessibility Team -- Bryen Yunashko
   - Usability Team -- Calum Benson
   - Bug Squad -- Andre Klapper
   - Marketing Team -- Paul Cutler
   - Sysadmin Team -- Paul Cutler
   - Mobile -- Dave Neary
   - Website -- Lucas Rocha
   - Localization -- Petr Kovar
   - Documentation Team -- Shaun McCance
   - Events - Stormy Peters (looking for an enthusiastic reporter!)
   - Membership - Tobias Mueller
   - Finance - Germán Póo-Caamaño
   - Travel Committee - Bharath Acharya
   - Board Report - Brian Cameron
   - Women's Outreach - Marina Zhurakhinskaya

Thanks,

Stormy