Re: l10n for clutter

2010/7/15 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>:
> hi everyone;
>
> Clutter[0] has some strings that might end up being displayed in a GUI
> application - most notably, error strings - just like GLib and GTK+.
> also, like GLib and GTK+, Clutter's classes properties can be used by UI
> building tools, so they should be localized as well.
>
> since Clutter is not hosted on gnome.org, I set up a Clutter project
> page on Transifex[1] to incorporate eventual translations.
>
> the amount of strings is in the same ballpark figure as GLib (~400).

Currently I can only see 22 strings in the master branch in Transifex.
Am I doing it wrong or are there in fact only 22 at the moment?

Being a GNOME guy myself, I would of course prefer it to be hosted in
GNOME as well, mostly because there I know how to handle acces
restrictions. On that topic, is it on purpose that this translation is
open to everyone?

Regards Kenneth