Re: Time to resign - Slovak Coordinator

Hi!

Now I see that I forgot to thank Pal'o and, in particular, Marcel for their
festum, as they say.

Personally, I think that it'd be great to hear from as many Slovak
translators as possible on the gnome-i18n mailing list in the following
days.

Thanks,
Petr Kovar

Pavol Šimo <palo simo gmail com>, Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:59:38 +0200: