Re: OCRFeeder project in GNOME

Le dimanche 24 janvier 2010 à 22:34 +0100, Joaquim Rocha a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> Last week I started to develop my project OCRFeeder within GNOME's
> infrastructure:
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/ocrfeeder/
>
> Currently, OCRFeeder is translated (although probably not at 100% at
> this moment) to 8 languages and was done by volunteers not in the GNOME
> i18n team.
>
> I would really appreciate if you considered contributing with your great
> translating work to OCRFeeder, review the current existing translations
> and create new ones.

Hi Joaquim,

We'll be pleased to add your program to the l10n.gnome.org platform, as
soon as some basic steps are completed.

Please take care that ocrfeeder be compatible with intltool. Adding a
po/POTFILES.in file containing source files should be the first thing to
do. A po/LINGUAS file is also good practice, even if it is not always
required depending on your build toolchain.
See http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eintltool/intltool/trunk/annotate/head
%3A/README for further details.

po/ocrfeeder.pot can then be removed from Git, as it is dynamically
created by intltool. You should also remove the locale directory from
the repository, as mo files should be dynamically created at
build/install time (some additional code may be required in setup.py).

It would also be welcomed to have a GNOME bugzilla product for
ocrfeeder.

Cheers,

Claude
--