Re: How to prepare for GNOME 3.0

Am Mittwoch, den 24.02.2010, 14:33 +0200 schrieb lists kambanaria org:
> Well, this will happen after Gnome 2.30 which sadly means that we will
> miss the boat to ship translated proto GNOME 3.0 components via popular
> distros like Fedora.

Not if you translate it in Launchpad, where gnome-journal/zeitgeist
upstream is currently located as the maintainers chose to do so.
Same with every other project that's currently not officially included
in GNOME.

Once it's proposed for inclusion in GNOME the current situation
might/can/will change, as Johannes already wrote here.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed