Re: Using two translation workflows for one module

> No, please, I stand against importing "from time to time" projects
> into DL, if they are translated elsewhere at the same time.

What ways would you suggest to prevent a project hosted on
git.gnome.org from being translated in DL because its translation
community originated elsewhere? A big fat warning in a
README.translators file? Maybe something on the live.gnome.org Wiki?

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.