Re: Using two translation workflows for one module

Hello

There is only one important aspect of this dispute.

Where or what is the "up-stream" or simply how translations are
"migrating". If l18n.gnome stays on the bottom of the food-chain and
does not take updated translations automatically from launchpad,
transifex, this-site, that-site, lalala, lilili, ... then there should
not be any problems using multiple trees, workflows or anything. If it
gets translated elsewhere, then it should not get into gnome without
language team approval, if it exists. Someone already gave an idea to
notify translators on transifex that solang is being translated on
gnome.
Just consider hundreds of one time launchpad clickers, updating the
work of organized gnome team (to be clear; not all of launchpad users
are clickers of course).

Solang is being translated by the same team as other gnome
translations to Slovenian, no matter where it is hosted, because it's
a good project. It just isn't updated regularly, because no-one
remembers to check it on transifex.

If developers state: "Therefore in cases of conflicts (we have not had
any till now) I plan to give preference to
the submissions from Damned Lies.", then there should really be no problems.

M!