Re: Using two translation workflows for one module

> Please read again Claude's email before criticizing him without any good
> reason.

I have read it multiple times and once again right now.

> Stating that Claude "did not like it" is not covered at all by
> what Claude wrote before.

You asked me about my choice. But you never mentioned that if the
choice was not going to be l10n.gnome.org then the hosting on
git.gnome.org would be in question. This is not nice. You should have
mentioned this upfront. Clearly.

But this not what happened. So from my point of view it clearly
appears to be a case where you ask a question, and when you do not
like the answer you try another tactic.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.