Re: Using two translation workflows for one module
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: debarshi ray gmail com
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Using two translation workflows for one module
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:48:40 +0100
Am Dienstag, den 23.02.2010, 10:03 +0200 schrieb Debarshi Ray:
> > Noted.
> > I have launched a thread on gnome-infrastructure  to ask if this
> > choice is acceptable for the GNOME community.
> Wonderful. You started by asking me about my choice and now when you
> did not like it, you are trying other means to "win"!.
Please read again Claude's email before criticizing him without any good
reason. Stating that Claude "did not like it" is not covered at all by
what Claude wrote before. Please don't put words in other people's
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://www.iomc.de/ | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper
] [Thread Prev