Re: New coordinator for Romanian translation

În data de Lu, 22-02-2010 la 01:14 +0200, Mișu Moldovan a scris:
> Hi all,
>
> As of today, the Romanian GNOME translation team has a new coordinator:
> Adrian Roiban. He has done a wonderful job for the last two GNOME
> releases, bringing Romanian back to "supported" status. And now, we
> already have reached +90% for the current development series and the
> string freeze has not quite started yet... :)
>
> He already has commiting rights so it is just a matter of changing
> ownership of the Romanian sections in Vertimus and Bugzilla. Thank you!
>
> As for myself, I am stepping down, but I'm not leaving. I intend to
> stick around for the time being, but I'll probably be less active than
> I used to be. I still very much enjoy localizing software to Romanian,
> but priorities have drastically changed for me during the last years
> and I'm not sure if there will be much free time left for this hobby
> in my near future.
>
> Warm regards,
Hi

Mișu, thanks for all your coordination and translation work.

Hope you will still find time for GNOME, as your long time experience
with translation if of great help for us.

Kindest regards,

--
Adi Roiban