New string in Orca

Sorry for this last-minute one:

#. Translators: Orca has had to implement its own caret navigation
#. model to work around issues in Gecko/Firefox. In certain versions
#. of Firefox, we must perform a focus grab on each object being
#. navigated in order for things to work as expected; in other
#. versions of Firefox, we must avoid doing so in order for things
#. to work as expected. We cannot identify with certainty which
#. situation the user is in, so we must provide this as an option
#. within Orca.
#.
#: ../src/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py:855
msgid "_Grab focus on objects when navigating"
msgstr ""

Thanks again (and again, and again, and ...) for all your work!
--joanie