Re: Mallard documentation status page

Am Mittwoch, den 15.12.2010, 17:38 +0100 schrieb
andrej znidarsic gmail com:
> The problem is I don't know when will certain packages be rewritten.
> Is there a status page of some sort, so I could see which packages
> will be done in time (high priority), which might be done in
> time(medium priority) and which are almost certainly not going to get
> rewritten by 3.0 (low priority). Is there a regularly updated status
> page or a wiki of any kind ?

Just for the records, Evolution user documentation is in the "might be
done in time" category for 3.0. I would not spend any time on
translating the current (old) documentation in git / on l10n.gnome.org.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper