Re: nautilus-actions documentation ready for translation

Am Montag, den 30.08.2010, 15:06 +0200 schrieb Pierre Wieser:

> Also, the NACT manual is yet far from being entirely written. So, I am
> not sure it is really ready for translation. But, yes, review would be
> more than welcome :)

Perhaps you are right... But I think it's better to provide it now to
the translators than some days before it will be released. For now, we
have already 686 translatable strings, no translator can do this within
some days, unless he doesn't have to earn his money with a daily job.
When you say it's still incomplete, then we can assume there won't
happen significant changes in the existing stuff anymore. More chapters
and more explanations in the existing chapters are welcome, of course.
In any case, once you are planning to release it, please announce a
»string freeze« to this list and give us some time, let's say two weeks.

Cheers,
Mario