Re: nautilus-actions documentation ready for translation

> Le dimanche 29 ao?t 2010 ? 18:51 +0200, Mario Bl?ttermann a ?crit :
> > Hi,
> > as far as I can see, the new DocBook manual of the nautilus-actions
> > configuration tool seems to be ready for translation (different
> opinions
> > are welcome). Could anyone let it appear in the D-L pages?
> > Many thanks.
>
> Currently D-L cannot generate the POT file. I suspect this is caused
> by
> those $(NULL) lines in the Makefile.am, probably a leftover of some
> copy-pasting. Pierre, can you remove them or are they useful for
> something special?

Hi,

I can perfectly remove the '$(NULL)' lines: they are not required in
any way. For one part, this is some sort of cosmetic. For another part,
they just prevent me to forgive a trailing '\'.
So the modifications will be pushed this evening.

We are only talking of doc/nact/Makefile.am, don't we ?
As the same cosmetic $(NULL) lines are used in all src/xxx/Makefile.am.

Also, the NACT manual is yet far from being entirely written. So, I am
not sure it is really ready for translation. But, yes, review would be
more than welcome :)

Regards
Pierre