Re: About Russian coordinator

Hi!

Am Montag, den 02.08.2010, 19:41 +0400 schrieb Yuri Myasoedov:
> Hi, i18n GNOME Team!
>
> I'm a Russian translation contributor. Our translation team is in trouble.
> Leonid Kanter, the current coordinator, disappeared and no one can
> commit translations. The list of fulfilled translations is growing, and
> we have less than two months to translate GNOME 3.0. The last
> message (in the gnome-cyr gnome org mailing list) from Leonid we saw
> in March.

See Andre's mail for the GNOME 3.0/2.32 thingie...

Please have a look at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam
(There is already a non-responsive coordinator)

and follow this actions (e.g. CC the current coordinator). If he doesn't
reply within two weeks we will move coordination over to someone
(probably you).

Please also CC the Russian mailing list so we are sure that nobody
objects having you as the new coordinator (just in case).

So, in short, write a somewhat formal mail to the russian list, CC'ing
gnome-i18n and the current coordinator to resolve this and wait for a
reply of the coordinator or two weeks to have passed and remind us
again.

Thanks,
Johannes