About Russian coordinator

Hi, i18n GNOME Team!

I'm a Russian translation contributor. Our translation team is in trouble.
Leonid Kanter, the current coordinator, disappeared and no one can
commit translations. The list of fulfilled translations is growing, and
we have less than two months to translate GNOME 3.0. The last
message (in the gnome-cyr gnome org mailing list) from Leonid we saw
in March.

Also, I've requested a GIT account in Mango system to be able to
commit translations, but I can't get an approval, because Leonid
doesn't reply for a long time.

In that case, I see several ways to solve a problem:
1. remove Leonid from the coordinator and choose the new one;
2. allow me to get the GIT account without Leonid's approval.