Re: Totem branched for 2.28

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 00:36 +0200, Gil Forcada wrote:
> El dl 28 de 09 de 2009 a les 23:34 +0100, en/na Philip Withnall va
> escriure:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Totem's been branched for 2.28 (on the "gnome-2-28" branch) from a
> > commit before I went and broke string freeze. Everything should be OK
> > now.
>
> Hi,
>
> l10n.gnome.org updated!
>
> > Note that I had to fiddle with the Plural-Forms headers in the
> > Icelandic, Malay and Uighur translations before I could push the branch.
> > Uighur in particular needs some attention, since I had to make up a
> > plural form.
>
> Did you filled bugs against those translations teams to let them know
> about it?

I don't think the Icelandic or Malay problems need bugs filing, since I
was able to copy their Plural-Forms header from other .po files/Damned
Lies, so it should be correct. Any affected plural strings I've marked
as fuzzy.

I would like to file a bug against the Uighur (ug) translation, but it
doesn't have a component under l10n on b.g.o. :-\

Philip