Re: Regarding updates to translations on the release notes page

Kenneth Nielsen wrote:

> >> I was wondering how often the script the updates the release notes is
> >> run, and more specifically if anyone can explain why the Danish
> >
> > After each commit with a delay of max 5 minutes before it starts
> > updating (to combine multiple commits).
> >
> > How long the actual update takes depends on various factors. Could be
> > 5min, could be 45min (depends on library-web update quickness).
>
> Ok, thank you. But then could someone have a look at why the Danish
> version of the release notes doesn't work, because I comitted them 9
> hours ago, so in any case they should be updated now.

It fails with:
  msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
  ./da/./da.po:1734:4: parse error
  ./da/./da.po:1734: missing `msgstr' section

This is with msgfmt 0.14.6, I guess we'd need a newer version installed.

In the meantime you could simply remove the offending comment lines.

        Frederic