Re: Regarding updates to translations on the release notes page

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 09:55:14AM +0200, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> I was wondering how often the script the updates the release notes is
> run, and more specifically if anyone can explain why the Danish

After each commit with a delay of max 5 minutes before it starts
updating (to combine multiple commits).

How long the actual update takes depends on various factors. Could be
5min, could be 45min (depends on library-web update quickness).

--
Regards,
Olav