i18n stat paragraph in release notes

Hello translators,

You're all doing a great job and for a few release we added impressive
achievements to the release notes, for example in 2.26:

  For this release two language teams have put in a stellar
  effort, increasing the completeness of their translations by more than
  20%. Congratulations to the Romanian and Oriya teams for their hard
  work. Congratulations also to the Assamese, Kannada, Oriya, Romanian,
  and Telugu teams, which each passed the 80% mark this time.

This paragraph was not updated for 2.28, I propose to use this:

  For this release a stellar effort has been done by the Bengali team,
  increasing the completeness of their translation by more than 25
  points, passing the 80% mark with 83% of the user interface
  translated.

Are you all okay with this string change ?  Do you think of other
teams that should be exposed for their exceptional effort?

Cheers,
        Frederic