Re: eog-plugins branched

Le vendredi 13 novembre 2009 à 22:36 +0100, Felix Riemann a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> This:
> Am Sonntag, den 25.10.2009, 19:43 +0100 schrieb Felix Riemann:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I just created the gnome-2-28 stable branch for the eog-plugins module.
> > New development will occur on master.
>
> seems to have got lost in the ML noise. :)
> Could someone having the rights update the Damned Lies page, please?

Hi Felix,

Sorry to be lagging on this issue.
For modules not in the core Desktop release, we generally only link the
master branch to the "Extra" release set, unless specifically instructed
by the maintainer to link a "stable" branch.
But that doesn't prevent us to add the branch to the module individual
stats, of course.
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/eog-plugins/

Claude