Re: releasing rhythmbox 0.12.6 next weekend

Le dimanche 15 novembre 2009 à 12:25 +1000, Jonathan Matthew a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I plan to release Rhythmbox 0.12.6 next weekend (no earlier than 00:01
> UTC on November 22). Strings are frozen until then. Translation
> updates would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the notice, it's always much appreciated.

Could I request you to add some translator comment for:

/plugins/context/context/AlbumTab.py:113
What's the exact meaning of "top" in this context (more recent, best
known, most downloaded,...)? It would be also nice to specify that %s
will be replaced by the artist's name.

Same situation for:
/plugins/context/context/ContextView.py:185
"Top songs by %s"

/plugins/context/tmpl/album-tmpl.html
"Top albums by %s"

You may harmonize these strings so as there is one string less to
translate:
/plugins/lyrics/lyrics/__init__.py
"No lyrics found"
/plugins/context/context/LyricsTab.py