Re: msgfmt error

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 19.05.2009, 17:37 +0200 schrieb pwieser trychlos org:
>> I have to maintain list of files to be considered in the translation
>> process, along with list of files to be excluded.
>
> Yes, that's POTFILES.in/.skip.
>
>> But I don't have to care about the strings themselves when I update
>> the code, adding modifying or removing a string..
>
> What do you mean by "strings themselves"? As written, you don't have to
> touch any *.po files in the po directory.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that the case of 'invalid PO files
happens quite often'.
What I meant was that we had a couple of cases recently in this list.
However, with the current system in place (git hooks, etc), there
should be no more
instances were you end up with invalid PO files in at least this module.

Simos