Re: msgfmt error

----- "Christian Rose" <menthos gnome org> a écrit :

> > OK, I understand that I can safely forget all po/ directory which is
> fine
> >  for me. And I'll add the url to my bookmarks ;-)
> >  Thanks for the explanation.
> >  Cordialement,
>
> Not all of the po/ directory -- we appreciate if you keep
> po/POTFILES.in and po/POTFILES.skip updated. IIRC intltool has a
> --maintain flag to help with this.
>

> Christian

Oh, yes, it was just some sort of shortcut.

I have to maintain list of files to be considered in the translation
process, along with list of files to be excluded.
But I don't have to care about the strings themselves when I update
the code, adding modifying or removing a string..

Is it more correct ?

Regards
Pierre