Moving GLib and GTK+ to git

Last week, I said that I'd like to get this done by the end of March,
which is almost upon us now.

Therefore, I'd like to ask everybody to hold off with committing to
svn. While we are not quite ready to start the migration yet, it will
begin sometime later today. So to avoid duplicate work, it would be
best to wait with further commits to glib and gtk+ until the migration
is completed. I'll send another email with checkout information, etc,
when the conversion is done.

See you all on the other side !

Matthias