Issues with keyboard accelerators

Hi all,

I'm having some issues with keyboard accelerators. Recently some users
opened bugs concerning the usage of keyboard accelerators with letters
containing accents (ie.e _í, _á, etc); apparently they do not work,
however I'm quite sure I tried them long ago and they did work. How
are other teams that use accents (and such) dealing with this problem?
Are you avoiding using keyboard accelerators with these letters?
Should I report the bug to gtk?

Thank you very much.
--
aloriel gmail com