Uploading files in Damned Lies

Hi,

I would like to know: in Damned lies, is it possible for people that are not part of a translation team to upload files?

We have experienced that within the Italian team, a person uploaded files without being part of the translation team.

Wouldn't it be better to enforce that only team member can upload files/translations? (At least we would know that they have already gone through a review process and people have read the guidelines.)

Just my thoughts...

Thank you.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>