Re: Leaving the coordination of Galician Language

Hi Suso,

put me as committer and I'll commit your translations.

Regards.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
You can attach all ready-to-commit translations in l10n.gnome.org and
ask in this mailing list or irc to someone to commit them.

Cheers,

El dt 10 de 03 de 2009 a les 19:31 +0100, en/na Suso Baleato va
escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net