Re: Leaving the coordination of Galician Language

Hi all,

Three months after my request I didn't receive SVN access or message denying
it. So this is what I plan to do in order to contribute with a full galician
translation of 2.26:

- Freezing translated strings of all modules
- Validating all translated strings
- Uploading validated strings
- Asking for SVN inclussion
- Asking again for SVN access

If there is any objection or concern to this process, please tell me.

Best regards,

Ignacio Casal Quinteiro escrebeu: