Re: git hurdle with translation submission!

I second this. This is not only an issue for people with low bandwidth. It is just unnecessary and confusing to clone hundreds and thousands of megabytes when all you need is a few po files.

Erdal

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka gmail com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name> wrote:
2009/6/9 Danishka Navin <danishka gmail com>:
> Yes, its possible.
>
> I have uploaded few Sinhala (si.po) files to Damned-lies, and you will
> get commenting facility as well.

I don't know if submission (git push) is possible right now via
damned-lies, there is/was a plan to do that, maybe people working on
vertimus/damned-lies will tell you better (I know there was a pending
git account creation problem).

its might before introducing git

Otherwise, for now, yes, you need to clone the entire tree to
commit+push or you can open a bug and ask if somebody might help you
with that.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>