Re: git hurdle with translation submission!

Milo Casagrande wrote:
2009/6/9 Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel <ankit redhat com>:

Why would I need to clone the entire package/application, when I just work
on single translation po file?
It's very difficult for localizers running on low speed internet connection
to clone the entire packages like gtk, evolution, etc. just to submit a
single po file.

Can we have a different repo based on CVS/SVN set for translation files
only?

You can always donwload single po files from damned-lies:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/

Hope this can help.

Ciao.

What about submission?

Aren't you supposed to clone the entire package, just to submit single po file?
--
Regards,
Ankit Patel