Re: [Fwd: New module decisions for 2.28]

Seems everything is already there (I just removed the krb5) but a
question remains:

Should we move libgdata to desktop or should we create a new sub-set for
external deps (and then move all external deps that have translations
there)?

Cheers,

El dc 22 de 07 de 2009 a les 17:54 +0200, en/na Andre Klapper va
escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net