Re: "Inform of submission" action available when status is "Translating"

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 10:29:42PM +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> We should probably prevent users adding a file for the "Reserve..."
> actions.

+1

> > Now, my dear damned-lies developer, is it OK that for my account, with
> > commiter privileges, both "Write comment" and "Inform of submission"
> > actions are currently available.
>
> We've decided to offer "Inform of submission" for all stages for
> committers. Of course, it is not nice to do that, except when you
> reserved the translation yourself.

I see only one outcome from this process done by commiter:
Reserve for translation -> Inform of submission

The outcome is: an email sent to the team mailing list.

Is this intended?

Thanks.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |