Re: Translation of sawfish

Le jeudi 22 janvier 2009 à 00:12 +0100, Christopher Bratusek a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to ask, if you'll also translate sawfish. (1.5.0 is
> scheduled for this sommer and there
> have been major changes, which broke a lot of strings). You are free
> to do any change to sawfish,
> which helps you in managing translations.

Thanks for the notice.
However, it would be much appreciated if sawfish could conform to the
standard practice regarding the LINGUAS file:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoLinguas

There are still files in /po that contain a special machinery to extract
strings from Lisp files. Are they still used or is now sawfish
completely standard intltool compliant?

If they are not used any more, I suggest removing:
make-pot, sawfish.pot, sawfish-xgettext, update.sh, README

Cheers,

Claude