Re: Vertimus: Upload for proofreading

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 04:40:55PM +0100, Stéphane Raimbault wrote:
> 2009/1/17 Marcel Telka <marcel telka sk>
>
> > 4. The "Upload for proofreading" action is not clear from the picture
> > (at least for me; I know, I am stupid). We probably need either text
> > description of the process too, or flow diagram as an addition to this
> > state diagram.
>

> Maybe the right term is Upload _the_ proofreading.

The latest diagram is much better :-)

Minor nit: Edge from Proofread to To review is still unlabeled.

Regarding the "Upload the proofreading": Why is "Proofread" state
requared at all? If a proofreader finished the proofreading with
"success" then he should change state to "To Commit" if there is
something else which should be done with the translation then the "To
review" state is proper. Why do we need "Proofread" state.

What is the intended use case for "Requiring review" action from the
"Translated" state to the "To review" state?

Is a wiki page with the current process already available?

Thanks for your work.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |