Re: Vertimus: Upload for proofreading

Hi Stéphane,

The picture looks very good. I would like to see few improvements:

1. Identification what role will do what action (using colors, as you
suggested, or otherwise). If #4 (see below) will be implemented this
would be not required (maybe).

2. I think all edges should be labeled. For example the one from
"Proofreading" to "To Commit" is anonymous.

3. There shouldn't be bidirectional edges. I think in our case each
direction is describing different action. Two edges would be better,
both labeled.

4. The "Upload for proofreading" action is not clear from the picture
(at least for me; I know, I am stupid). We probably need either text
description of the process too, or flow diagram as an addition to this
state diagram.

5. It should be published somewhere :-).

Thanks a lot!

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 10:26:53PM +0100, Stéphane Raimbault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just made a diagram to explain the current Vertimus workflow and the
> used terms.
>
> Stéphane
>
> PS : if useful I could add some colors to detail actions by role
> (translator, reviewer, committer).

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |