Re: Re-introduction and new leader for Latvian (lv) language team

I think so, try your account :)

svn co svn+ssh://USER svn gnome org/svn/evince/trunk evince

If you still have your ssh private key it should work, if not ask the
accounts gnome org

Cheers,

El dl 19 de 01 de 2009 a les 15:20 +0200, en/na Peteris Krisjanis va
escriure: