Re-introduction and new leader for Latvian (lv) language team

Hi people!

My name is Peteris Krisjanis and I was one of first Latvian language
team leaders. I was absent from regular translation for rather long
time, but for last year and half I have returned with regular commits,
though to Ubuntu Launchpad. Now I plan to do regular sync between
GNOME upstream translations and Ubuntu ones, so I have talked with
current team leader Raivis Dejus, which agreed that I take over
leadership again (another reason is Raivis having additional
commitments this year).

How do I apply for SVN account? What information I need to provide additionally?

Already thanks for information,
Cheers,
Peter.