Re: Vertimus: Upload for proofreading

2009/1/18 Leonardo F. Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>
Em Sáb, 2009-01-17 às 22:26 +0100, Stéphane Raimbault escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I've just made a diagram to explain the current Vertimus workflow and
> the used terms.
>
> Stéphane
>
> PS : if useful I could add some colors to detail actions by role
> (translator, reviewer, committer).

Let me see if I understood the diagram correctly:

Orange circles are states which can be set by translators; blue circles
are states which can be set by reviewers; and green circles are states
which can be set by committers. The black "None" circle is set
automatically by Damned Lies / Vertimus. I'm not sure about the red
color, what does it mean?

The red color doesn't mean nothing just something is wrong!
You can do this action as translator (and so as reviewer or committer).

There's another thing I'd like to check. When someone proofreads a
translation, it should be upload for proofread by yet another reviewer?

Not in the current deployed version but I've just commit the change on trunk (useful diagram)!
The other reviewer must Reserve for proofreading before be able to Upload his contribution.

Finally, I'd like to hear definitions for "review" (as in "requiring
review"), "reviewer" and "proofread". Every translation needs
proofreading, which must be done by a reviewer, but if the translation
needs review, any translation can review/retranslate it?

May be it'll be clearer to replatece 'To review' by 'Invalid'?

Yes, any translator can retranslate a wrong translation.

Stéphane