Re: Damned Lies website language - =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=ABNorwegian=BB=3F?=

Le jeudi 15 janvier 2009 à 11:47 +0100, Åsmund Skjæveland a écrit :
> Among the list of site languages offered on Damned-Lies is «Norwegian».
> A quick inspection shows that this is «Norwegian Bokmål» (code nb). Can
> this be corrected?
>
> Also, how are new languages added? Will Norwegian Nynorsk (code nn)
> appear automatically if I submit a translation?

This list comes from Django. See the LANGUAGES list in:
http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/conf/global_settings.py

We should probably maintain our own list of languages instead. Feel free
to open a bug report about this.

Claude