Re: Mangled files uploaded in vertimus

I think he is talking about the attachments.

There was a bug that has been fixed (but the previous uploaded ones
remains with .po extension).

The bug:

You can download the file and change it's extension too.

El dj 15 de 01 de 2009 a les 12:58 +0100, en/na Andre Klapper va
> Am Donnerstag, den 15.01.2009, 06:52 -0500 schrieb Og Maciel:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > The following file is  being downloaded in what seems to be binary
> > format:
> That HTML file works for me. ;-)
> What file do you exactly refer to? And what does "binary format" mean
> here? That it cannot be rendered in a text editor?
> andre
gil forcada

[ca] - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
[en] - a non-stopping free network