Re: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included
- From: "Simos Xenitellis" <simos lists googlemail com>
- To: "Jonh Wendell" <jwendell gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:45:50 +0000
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org> wrote:
> Em Seg, 2009-01-05 às 11:12 +0100, Claude Paroz escreveu:
>> I've just committed the modification. Now the mail is sent from the
>> "gnomeweb gnome org" address. Mailing list administrators, you should
>> allow this address to post on your list if you want to receive
> [a bit off-topic]
> Hi. Where in Mailman is that option?
You can add the gnomeweb gnome org e-mail using the Mass Subscription
option in Mailman.
Then, find this e-mail in the member list and select not to receive any e-mails.
That should be it.
] [Thread Prev