Re: New team for Bemba (bem)

Hell Friedel

The system locale for Bemba does not exist as far as I know since the language selector for it is not available either. I would be happy to get in touch with locales people for any help in this regard.

Thanks

AK Katongo

F Wolff wrote:
Op Wo, 2009-02-25 om 15:16 +0200 skryf Katongo Musaluke:
Full Name: Anthony Musaluke
English Name: Bemba, ISO 639 Code: bem
Native Name: Ichibemba

Hallo Katongo, and welcome to the world of GNOME translation. Do you
know if there is yet a system locale for your language? Does language
selectors have Bemba in te list? I guess it could still be missing. In
that case I can bring you into contact with people creating these locale
lists for several African languages at the moment, and they would be
very happy to help you.

You can see some more information here:
http://o2.it46.se/afrigen/

Keep well