Re: Please commit translation (crh)

On 2/24/09, Reşat SABIQ <tilde birlik gmail com> wrote:
[...]
>  Also, I would appreciate some feedback on whether there is a threshold
>  for inclusion of a language in a gnome release, and whether Crimean
>  Tatar has now satisfied that threshold for 2.26. If so, does it
>  automatically mean that Crimean Tatar will also be available in gdm's
>  languages list?

IIRC, nothing with gdm happens automatically. If you want your
language to be included in gdm's language list, you should open a bug
report against gdm on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ about this issue. In
the bug report, include information about the language code, language
name in English, language name in the language itself (native language
name), and the name of the glibc locale to use for this language.