Re: Deficiency in Git Walkthrough for translators http://live.gnome.org/GitMigration/Translators

Thanks Emmanuele for the correction.

I updated http://live.gnome.org/GitMigration/Translators
with the following
1. Added section on branches
2. Added section on initial configuration of your git.
This is quite important, because in the initial configuration, you
specify your name and e-mail address.
This information is added whenever you commit to the repository.
3. Added table of contents for easy access to the guide
4. Added section on updating your local repository.
5. We now use 'pitivi' as guinea pig for our examples. Pitivi is among
the early adopters to git.gnome.org

Things to add include
a. What to do when we want to clear our own local changes in our repository
b. How to revert a commit
c. <add here>

Simos