Re: [URGENT] wrong gconf key description in gnome-session

Il giorno gio, 12/02/2009 alle 20.42 +0100, Luca Ferretti ha scritto:

> PS also note that /schemas/apps/gnome-session/options/logout_option
> GConf key is no longer used (it refers to old, all-in-one logout
> dialog). Should we add a "deprecated" label in short description and
> change the long to "This key is no longer used by gnome-session" or
> could we simply remove it from schema.in file?

Two more strings to change:

/schemas/apps/gnome-session/options/auto_save_session

        If enabled, gnome-session will save the session automatically.
        Otherwise, the logout dialog will have an option to save the
        session.

(current status: no more save option in logout dialog)

/schemas/desktop/gnome/session/default_session

        List of applications that are part of the default session.

(from file schema.in itself: "FIXME when not string frozen: mention that
required components are added to the default session")