Re: R-T doesn't care about i18n? (was: Problem with committing to gnome-screensaver)

Hi,

Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>, Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:22:58
-0500:

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Wouter Bolsterlee
> >
> > 1. Did you speak for yourself, or did you speak on behalf of the release
> >   team when you were making this totally objectionable statement?
>
> I always speak for myself, unless I make a release team announcement.
> I haven't given up my rights to voicing an opinion when I agreed to
> help out with release team work.

Then your personal opinion seems to contradict one of the important GNOME
goals, to deliver high level software i18n & l10n.

Regards,
Petr Kovar