Re: Gtranslator 1.9.4 packages for Ubuntu

Hello,

Sáb, 2009-02-07 às 00:38 +0100, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro escreveu:

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Peteris Krisjanis <pecisk gmail com>
> wrote:
>         For everyone like me who missed link to PPA :)
>
>         https://edge.launchpad.net/~amrlima/+archive/ppa
>
>         Thanks man for doing this. Btw, which library is missing for
>         dictionary?
>
>         Thanks again,
>         Peter.
>
>         Btw, what library is missing for dictionary plugin? It is
>
> libgdict

For the brave - and lucky - ones running jaunty or about to upgrade
(Peteris, that's for you) I've built gtranslator packages with the
dictionary plugin activated.

I'm not able to run jaunty right now, (mobilie broadband connection, I
need and ISO!) so I did not test if it works. When someone has the
opportunity to test it please let me know.

Packages are available at:

https://launchpad.net/~amrlima/+archive/ppa

Thanks!

--