Gtranslator 1.9.4 packages for Ubuntu

Hello,

As you now gtranslator is heading to a 2.0 release and it has some new
great features. If someone is interested in testing the current beta
(1.9.4), I've created some packages for Ubuntu (Intrepid and Jaunty)
which are available in my ppa [1].

I've tested the packages for some days now and I must say they are
sufficiency stable to work with. Of course some ocasional crash can
happen.

All plugins, except for the dictionary plugin, are built. The missing
dictionary has todo with a missing library in Intrepid. I've tested all
plugins except svn (but the plugin is loaded and apparently functional).

Hope you find these packages useful.

--
Regards,

António Lima