Onderwerp: [Translate-devel] Virtaal 0.3 release candidate 1
Datum: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:52:15 +0200

Hallo everybody

Thank you for all the feedback we got on the beta of Virtaal 0.3.
Virtaal 0.3 is ready to be released, and on our way to the release, I
built a release candidate for your testing. It is available here:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

The Windows installer contains everything you need to install Virtaal.
The .tar.bz2 file depends on the newest Translate Toolkit (available at
the same location), and the dependencies mentioned on the Virtaal
website.

Bugs can be reported here:
http://bugs.locamotion.org/
or
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/translate-devel

Since beta1 we reworked the menus and the handling of languages. You
will see that good things automatically happen if you select the correct
language pair in the bottom of the window.  Everybody who ever wanted to
make use of Open-Tran.eu in a productive way - I think you will like
what we did in Virtaal. Of course, all the features are documented here:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index

We currently have complete interface translations for these languages:
Afrikaans, Arabic, English, Spanish, Basque, French, Dutch.
The following languages are present, but not complete vir 0.3:
Portuguese (Brazil), Swedish, Zulu

The POT file is still available here:
http://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/translate/src/trunk/virtaal/po/virtaal.pot

Even if a translation is submitted after the release, it will still be
incorporated into the next version.

Keep well
Friedel

--